CURRENT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Costa Rica.
- Announcement Number: San Jose – 2022 – 003
Position: Spring 2023: Foreign National Student Internship Program
Opening Period: December 2022 through February 2023/April 2023
Who May Apply: Students who are citizens or permanent residents of Costa Rica
Work Hours: Part-Time (20 hours per wee
To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Mission in San Jose and to apply online, please visit our ERA site:
Translate ERA to Spanish
To translate the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) website to Spanish, follow the below instructions.
- Using Google Chrome, visit the ERA Seeker site for a list of open vacancies at https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/cri/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms
- Once you’re on the page, right-click the mouse, and a menu will appear.
- Select Translate to Spanish, and the page will adjust to Spanish.
*If Translate to Spanish does not appear in the menu and Translate to English appears,
o Select Translate to English.
o Select Options.
o Select Translate to Spanish, and the page will adjust to Spanish.
*If the option to Translate to Spanish is not available,
- Select Change Languages.
- Select Translation Page.
- Select Spanish.
- Select Translate, and the page will adjust to Spanish.
The translation will only be for the current page you are viewing. When you move on to another page, you will have to repeat steps 2-3.
The U.S. Mission in Costa Rica provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status or sexual orientation.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in San José.