CURRENT VACANCY ANNOUNCEMENTS:
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in Costa Rica.
- U.S. Peace Corps is looking for
Training Assistant (TA)
Find instructions for applying at: https://www.peacecorps.gov/costa-rica/contracts/
Apply by Oct. 2nd, 2022
- Announcement Number: San Jose – 2022 – 002
Position: Fall 2022: Foreign National Student Internship Program
Opening Period: September/October 2022 through December 2022/January 2023
Who May Apply: Students who are citizens or permanent residents of Costa Rica
Work Hours:Part-Time (20 hours per week)
To view a current list of all available positions at the U.S. Mission in San Jose and to apply online, please visit our ERA site:
Translate ERA to Spanish
To translate the Electronic Recruitment Application (ERA) website to Spanish, follow the below instructions.
- Using Google Chrome, visit the ERA Seeker site for a list of open vacancies at https://erajobs.state.gov/dos-era/cri/vacancysearch/searchVacancies.hms
- Once you’re on the page, right-click the mouse, and a menu will appear.
- Select Translate to Spanish, and the page will adjust to Spanish.
*If Translate to Spanish does not appear in the menu and Translate to English appears,
o Select Translate to English.
o Select Options.
o Select Translate to Spanish, and the page will adjust to Spanish.
*If the option to Translate to Spanish is not available,
- Select Change Languages.
- Select Translation Page.
- Select Spanish.
- Select Translate, and the page will adjust to Spanish.
The translation will only be for the current page you are viewing. When you move on to another page, you will have to repeat steps 2-3.
The U.S. Mission in Costa Rica provides equal opportunity and fair and equitable treatment in employment to all people without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, political affiliation, marital status or sexual orientation.
Thank you for your interest in employment with the U.S. Mission in San José.