Welcome to the Procurement Section at the General Services Office. On this page you will be able to find information about solicitations issued by U.S. Embassy in San Jose, Costa Rica for the acquisition of commodities and/or services.If you or the company you represent would like to participate in the solicitations, or would only like to view the solicitations issued by the Procurement Section, click on the respective bid to find the information.
Thank you for visiting us and for your participation.
- Solicitation for Acquisition of Office Furniture for Chancery Building Offices (Pdf - 245 Kb)
Closing Date: February 17, 2020
PR8920054, PR8920078 & PR8919743.
The U.S. Embassy in San Jose, Costa Rica, has a requirement for a firm to provide and install 38 L-Shape workstations 6 x 5 feet in the Chancery Building located in Pavas, San Jose, Costa Rica…
- Drydock location a mechanic, electric and welding services for 110 Cutter (Pdf - 515Kb)
Closing Date: February 19, 2020
The U.S. Embassy in San Jose, Costa Rica, through the International Narcotics and Law Enforcement INL Affairs Section, has a requirement for a mechanic, electric and welding services for 110 Cutter from Costa Rican Coast Guard in a drydock location with these specifications:
Specifications of Services:
- Technical review status and existing damages of the vessel
- Transportation of 110 cutter from ocean to a dry dock location
- Technical and mechanic service
- Technical and electric services
- Technical and welding services
- Provision and installation of spare parts needed
- Transportation of 110 cutter from drydock to the sea
Please ask for the complete list of specifications to this email address: CabreraC@state.gov